We are Cleaning Experts
This is a photo of the coronavirus.
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade - 916-285-7257
Flooded Retail Store in Arden Arcade
In this photo, owner Harold extracts water from a shoe store in the local mall.
A broken water pipe flooded this retail shoe store in a popular shopping mall. SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade got the phone call around 4:00AM on Saturday morning! When we say 24-hours a day we mean it! We were on site within one hour and started extracting water - lots of water. There was a lot of clean up to do. This store was able to open for business the same day!
If your commercial business is flooded we understand that getting you back up and running as soon as possible is crucial. Any down time can be hard to recover from especially for a retail business. We have tons of experience dealing with every type of commercial business and we focus on keeping you operational.
If you experience a water or fire damage in your commercial business, give us a call at 916-285-7257, 24-hours a day.
Business Flood Cleanup in Sacramento
This is a photo of damage to a retail store, taken at 4am on the day of the loss. We are committed to handling our customer's emergency needs 24/7.
In the event of a commercial loss, it is important to know in advance who you can trust to mitigate your damage in a timely and effective manner. Here are 7 reasons you should choose SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade for your commercial property's cleanup and restoration:
- 24 Hour Emergency Response. In any type of loss, whether it be due to fire, water, mold, or biohazard, timely mitigation is vital to controlling damage and recovery costs. You can count on SERVPRO’s nationwide coverage and full line of restoration services to help your company make a speedy recovery.
- Communication. SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade will keep you informed from start to finish. You’ll know what’s happening every step of the way. From the first notice of loss until the job is complete, we are dedicated to effectively communicating with property owners and managers. Jobs are documented extensively as well to ensure timely mitigation and communication with our customers.
- Reduce Recovery Time. When damage occurs in a business, it affects everyone from the owner, the managers, the employees, the tenants, and even the customers. Our team at SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade understands the importance of mitigating damage to the structure and contents in a timely manner to help reduce recovery time and lessen business interruption.
- Lower Recovery Costs. As an independent franchise ourselves, SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade understands the importance of frugality. This is why we teach our technicians to employ similar concepts when working with our customers. The following are ways that the SERVPRO System can help your business save money during mitigation:
- Emergency mitigation services help minimize your secondary damages.
- Proper restoration versus replacement of contents is less expensive.
- Faster recovery lessens loss.
- We use preapproved pricing and procedures.
- Comprehensive clean up and restoration services help prevent further problems and potential liability risks.
- Emergency Response Profile. The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile serves as a quick reference of important building and contact information or can be an ideal supplement to any well-designed emergency preparedness or existing contingency program. Rather than simply reacting to disaster situations, most prefer proactive measures to establish a relationship with a restoration services company. SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade can help you plan for recovery before disaster even strikes.
- Full Line of Services. SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade professionals are trained extensively to utilize the right equipment and supplies to handle all of your clean up needs. The following are just some of the services that SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade offers: fire, smoke, and soot cleanup and restoration; water removal and dehumidification; crime scene, biohazard, and vandalism cleanup; mold mitigation and remediation; contents claim inventor service; air duct and HVAC cleaning; carpet and hard floor cleaning and care; stain removal and stain resistance applications; odor identification and deodorization; upholstery and drapes cleaning; etc.
- National Leader in Storm Response. In the event of a major catastrophe, SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden arcade has a nationwide network of over 1,600 franchises nationwide capable of responding to large losses and committed to providing the highest level of emergency cleanup and restoration services. What this means to you, the commercial property owner or manager, is that should a fire, water, or mold damage occur in one of your local facilities, or a facility across the country, a SERVPRO Professional will provide quality service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you own or manage a business and would like a no cost assessment of your property, give us a call at 916-285-7257. We are always here to help.
Business Cleanup in Elk Grove
Setting up drying equipment in a flooded building.
Here at SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade, we offer a number of commercial restoration services. We thought it would be nice to cover those briefly:
You can have fire or water damage in any kind of structure. We understand the complexities what go along with different buildings. Every different commercial structure brings a different challenge.
SERVPRO of East Sacramento / West Arden-Arcade is ready to respond immediately and work quickly to clean or restore your business. We understand that your property’s appearance is important and that every hour spent restoring is an hour of lost productivity. When you need a restoration or cleaning professional, SERVPRO of East Sacramento / West Arden-Arcade has the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
If your commercial building needs assistance, please give us a call at 916-285-7257.
Flooded Office Building Restoration in Sacramento
This Sacramento office building was flooded by a pipe burst underneath the floor.
Water damage can happen anywhere. In the photo attached to this article, you can see flooding to an office building in Sacramento County. In this instance, a pipe burst underneath the floor causing water to pool above.
What do I do in a situation like this?
- Shut off the water! It is so important to remove the source whenever there is damage to a structure to prevent further deterioration.
- Turn off any electrical systems that may be affected to prevent electric shock. Safety is always the utmost importance for you and your employees.
- Call SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade! We are able to restore your building to preloss condition properly and safely. We have trained technicians that are able to work 24/7 with specialized equipment like weighted extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers. We are always here to help. Give us a call today at 916-285-7257!
Fire Damage in Mobile Home, Rancho Cordova
This mobile home experienced a fire damage and called us to clean it up. Our technicians are trained to clean any type of fire loss.
This motor home had an electric fire that caused a lot of smoke damage on the inside. We cleaned this damage up just as we would any other fire damaged home.
Our skilled technicians here at SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade cleaned the soot off of the walls and floors. They then did a contents clean of all the items in the home to remove the soot and odors. Using equipment with HEPA filters also helps deodorize the mobile home of any smoke smells.
Are you experiencing water or fire damage in your mobile home?
Call SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade at 916-285-7257 and our technicians would be more than happy to come over and check it out for you. SERVPRO is the leading restoration company in Sacramento and the surrounding areas. We can make it "Like it never even happened."
Rainstorm Damage to Roof in East Sacramento
In this photo, water damage became so heavy in the ceiling that it collapsed.
If you've been outside lately, you will notice that it is that time of year again...The rainy season! And along with rain comes roof leaks.
Roof leaks can cause all sorts of damage to homes. They can be small, or they can cause large floods.
However they come, if your home suffers water damage from a roof leak, SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade can restore it. This particular home in Sacramento in the Pocket Neighborhood had the rain water come through the roof leak enough to collapse the drywall on the ceiling. We arrived to clean up the mess and got the homeowner back to normal!
Many times you don't realize your roof is leaking until something like this happens. Slow leaks can build up over time and become large leaks that become noticeable. It is important to have a professional who can assess the damage and look for signs of secondary damage such as Mold from prolonged leaks over a period of time.
If you suffer water damage from a roof leak give us a call today, we are ready to help. 916-285-7257.
Water Damage Restoration in Northern California
This water loss in Elk Grove shows the damage and mold that was growing under laminate flooring from a water loss.
Floating floors, usually referred to as Laminate Flooring are great looking, low cost flooring solutions. However, it is very important if you have a water loss that you have a professional inspect these floors for moisture with professional equipment.
Floating floors have a foam or plastic under-layment. When water hits these floors they almost always will get under the floorboards, and get trapped in-between the flooring and the under-layment. There it can sit for a long time and slowly get worse and worse without you even knowing about it.
To the normal eye it will appear as if the floor is completely normal and dry, but only professional moisture meters can truly tell you if there is hidden moisture that needs to be taken care of. If the issue is not addressed, Mold can literally begin to grow right under your feet.
If your laminate floors have been affected by water damage, give the pros a call at 916-285-7257! We would be happy to check it out for you.
Water Damage Certified Technicians
We believe in the idea of constant training to keep our technicians always prepared for whatever comes their way.
When you have water damage how do you make sure the company you call knows what they are doing? We all know a lot of people who went to the University of YouTube, and that's not who you want when water damage happens to your home or business.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. Our Professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
Our company is IICRC certified and highly trained to handle all water damage scenarios. Here are some of the certifications:
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
This three-day course covers the concepts of water damage and its effects in residential and commercial settings. Technicians learn techniques and procedures to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold.
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
An advanced course for WRT certified technicians. Technicians learn to dry water-damaged structures efficiently and effectively using monitoring devices, extraction systems, and drying equipment. This three-day course includes comprehensive classroom and hands-on training to develop technical and practical drying expertise.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
This four-day course covers mold and sewage remediation techniques and how to perform these procedures in the field while protecting the health and safety of workers and occupants on your property.
Contaminated Water Cleanup
This home was completely damaged by contaminated water intrusion from flooding.
What is contaminated water? Contaminated water is water that is grossly unsanitary and could cause health effects. Sources include sewer backup, flooding from rivers or streams, toilet overflow with feces, and stagnant liquid that has begun to support bacterial growth.
What to do when your home is affected by contaminated water:
- Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage
- Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with contaminated items.
What to NOT do when your home is affected by contaminated water:
- Spread contaminated water by walking unnecessarily on damaged or wet areas
- Turn on the HVAC system if there is a possibility of spreading contaminated air
- Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants
- Use the products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if exposed to contaminated areas
Contaminated Water is NO JOKE
Let the pros clean it up for you. We have specialized protective gear so we can clean up your home safely and properly to restore your home to a preloss condition. Give SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade a call at 916-285-7257.
Note: If you or your family has been exposed to harmful waste, OSHA recommends a post-exposure medical evaluation. Consult your local health department or physician.