Careers with SERVPRO of East Sacramento / West Arden-Arcade
SERVPRO, one of the nation's leaders in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration, is now accepting applications for full time career-oriented team members in the Sacramento area. We specialize in residential and commercial disaster cleanup: water damage remediation which consists of water extraction, drying services, and restoration; fire damage cleaning of contents and structure; and mold remediation. We also clean carpet, upholstery, ceramic tile, HVAC ducts, and offer post-construction cleaning services in addition to inventory, packing, and moving services, as well as crime scene cleanup.
SERVPRO is the premier fire and water cleanup and restoration company in the world, and we are looking for individuals who have interpersonal and communication skills and a highly professional image who can promote our services, who are hard-working and trainable, and who work well in a team-oriented setting.
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- General construction knowledge and ability to use hand tools safely.
- Must be willing to work on call as needed. Night and weekend work is required.
- Must be able to use computer/web based programs.
- Applicant must have Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic math skills, able to calculate sq. ft., cubic ft., lineal ft., etc.
Required license or certification:
- CA Drivers License with a reasonable driving record, and no major offenses.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to pass a background check
SERVPRO of East Sacramento / West Arden-Arcade has no positions open at this time. Please check back frequently as new career opportunities become available. Currently accepting resumes.
What to do
If you would like to apply to work at SERVPRO of East Sacramento / West Arden-Arcade, please send your resume to Dscott@servproeldoradohills.com.