About SERVPRO of East Sacramento / West Arden-Arcade
SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage as well as mold remediation and removal.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade.
Committed to Community
We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of [[Greater area name]] that help make our community great. We help organizations such as the American Red Cross and are dedicated to partnering with Sacramento Association of Realtors and the East Sacramento Chamber of Commerce.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Sacramento. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 916-285-7257!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Better Business Bureau - BBB Accredited Business
- Compliance Depot
- East Sacramento Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Sacramento Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers