A customer from North Highlands gave SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade a call after a kitchen fire broke out in their home. Kitchen fires are commonly started when the cooking is left unattended. The kitchen ceiling and walls were burned and there was soot damage on the kitchen cabinets. The smell of smoke surrounded the house and embedded into the carpet. SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade arrived on-site to provide emergency services to clean the smoke damage/soot damage, and to provide a scope of our work. The drywall, carpet, cabinets, and tile need to be removed, equipment such as hydroxyls, and air movers were present to clean the air in the home.
Be aware when you are cooking to prevent a kitchen fire. Call us if you experience a fire in your home. SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade are here for you during this difficult time! We are available 24/7 at 916-285-7257!