Rainstorm Damage in Elk Grove Home
In this Elk Grove home, the roof was leaking and caused the exterior bathroom wall to be saturated with water. The vanity needed to be removed to get to the wall behind it. Then our skilled technicians cut out the drywall to allow the beams to dry with air movers and dehumidifiers. This home is now ready for a brand new vanity that the customer is very excited about.
Does your home have water damage?
Here are some tips of what to do before the pros arrive.
- If possible, shut off water source
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture
- Remove anything that may be sensitive to moisture
If you have a water emergency, feel free to give us a call at 916-285-7257. We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can make it "Like it never even happened."