Fire Damage in Arden-Arcade Apartments
This fire damage was due to faulty wiring. The fire caused damage to occur within the pipes in the bathroom, causing one to burst as well. Our team here at SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West-Arden Arcade was quick on the job. We disconnected the sink and vanity to remove the drywall behind it, as well as pulling up the floor. This allowed us to take away the damage from the fire, as well as give us access to the wall studs and floor to dry them.
Are you experiencing water or fire damage in your home?
Call SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade at 916-285-7257 and our technicians would be more than happy to come over and check it out for you. SERVPRO is the leading restoration company in Sacramento and the surrounding areas. We can make it "Like it never even happened."