Grease Fire in Sacramento
This damaged kitchen in Sacramento, CA is the result of a grease fire. It badly damaged the home, causing the oven to be unsalvageable, as well as leaving burns on the floors and cabinets. Because of the home testing positive for asbestos, we were unable to remove the linoleum or cabinets for the customer. We were able to remove the oven and hood, as well as cleaning up the smoke damage and smell throughout the home.
Are you experiencing fire damage in your home?
Call SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade at 916-285-7257 and our technicians would be more than happy to come over and check it out for you. SERVPRO is the leading restoration company in Sacramento and the surrounding areas. We can make it "Like it never even happened."