Storm Damage in Sacramento Home
This home experienced some water damage during heavy rains due to a roof leak. The customer was worried about the extent of the damage, but SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade had it cleaned up quickly. Our skilled technicians cut the ceiling in a way that made it easy for a contractor to quickly repair it so it was like it never even happened.
Are you experiencing damage from a rainstorm?
Here's a few "don'ts" of what NOT to do before the pros arrive.
- Don't enter any rooms with standing water where you may experiece electrical shock hazards
- Don't leave books, newspapers, or colored rugs on wet carpets or floors that may cause staining
- Don't use a household vacuum to clean up water. This may shock you or damage your vacuum
- Don't use TV or other appliances when on wet surfaces
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet
If you have a water emergency, feel free to give us a call at 916-285-7257. We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can make it "Like it never even happened."