Recent Before & After Photos

East Sacramento Bedroom Flooded


This bedroom was completely flooded when a company damaged a water pipe in the backyard of the home. SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden Arcade was called, an... READ MORE



Flooded Commercial Building in Sacramento


This commercial building was flooded by a broken water pipe underground. Our customer called SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade for remediation and we... READ MORE



Water Damage in East Sacramento Dance Studio


This dance studio's water heater broke, causing water to spread underneath the floors throughout the studio. When they called SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Ar... READ MORE



Water Damage in East Sacramento Dance Studio


This dance studio's water heater broke, causing water to spread underneath the floors throughout the studio. When they called SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Ar... READ MORE



Water Loss in Arden-Arcade


This is the entry of a home that had flooding on the second floor for an unspecific amount of time. When SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West Arden-Arcade was called... READ MORE



Water Loss in Arden-Arcade


This customer was surprised when they walked into their property to find that their toilet tank had broken and started pooling water throughout the second story... READ MORE



Moldy Kitchen in Sacramento


A couple had just spent their first night in their new home and realized that not only did they have a leaking dishwasher, the cabinets had mold behind them! Th... READ MORE



Smoke Cleanup In Sacramento


When the neighbor of our customer had a house fire, the entire duplex smelled like smoke. Our customer called us here at SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West-Arden A... READ MORE



Smoke Cleanup In Sacramento


When the neighbor of our customer had a house fire, the entire duplex smelled like smoke. Our customer called us here at SERVPRO of East Sacramento/West-Arden A... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Santa Rosa


While this Santa Rosa home wasn't burned by the Tubb's Fire that raged in October of 2017, the smoke still permeated this home. When our customer called, we wer... READ MORE